You may renew at any time. If you miss your renewal anniversary, you can still renew online within a few weeks following your anniversary date. (If your membership is past the grace period, you must renew by mail - or re-join.) Renewals are limited to a two-year period.
Online, or by mail with invoice:
- First, log in.
- If your membership is due to expire within the next few weeks, or if your membership recently expired, a red warning banner will appear on the login page.
- Click on the link provided to be taken through the renewal process.
- You can pay online via PayPal - using your credit card or a PayPal account, or
- Print an invoice to mail with your check.
By mail (without logging in)
- Look up your membership rate in the table below.
- Make a check payable to The Irish Genealogical Society International (or, IGSI)
- Mail your check with a note that you are renewing
IGSI - Membership
1385 Mendota Heights Rd, Ste 100
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
Membership Plans Offered: