Most of IGSI's income comes from membership dues, yet that does not always meet the needs and expenses of the organization. It is through the generosity of members as individual donors that we meet the goals of the Society. Your tax-deductible contirbutions support the upkeep of our collection, publication of The Septs, and educational and outreach efforts.
Click the donate button below to send
funds by credit or debit card.
PayPal will open in a new browser window.
IGSI is run by volunteers and completely financed by membership dues, donations, and funds raised by educational events and sales of publications.
Your generosity is greatly appreciated. Your support truly makes a difference; help IGSI continue for the next generation. IGSI is a tax exempt 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization and donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
- Making a donation “In Honor of” or “In Memoriam to” your ancestor or a loved one.
- Including IGSI in your will.
- Directing your financial institution to send us your donation directly from your IRA, if you are over the age for required minimum distribution (RMD). Your donation can satisfy part of your required minimum distribution (RMD).
- We accept all major credit and debit cards, or (if you have one) from a PayPal account. To make a safe and secure donation:
- use the Donate icon at upper right to open PayPal in a pop-open browser window, or
- select Giving Tuesday / Max (use the link to the left, or the link under DONATE in the side menu). If you are a member and are logged in, your information will be pre-filled on the donation form. Your donation will be processed through our shopping cart, so don't forget to check out! (This process also uses PayPal for credit and debit card processing).
- If you prefer, make checks payable to:
1385 Mendota Heights Road, Ste 100
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
Thank you for your contribution!
Our Federal tax number is 90-0629967.