Most of IGSI's income comes from mebership dues, yet that does not always meet the needs and expenses of the organization. It is through the generosity of members as individual donors that we meet the goals of the Society. Your tax-deductible contirbutions support the upkeep of our collection, publication of The Septs, and educational and outreach efforts.
IGSI is run by volunteers and completely financed by membership dues, donations, and funds raised by educational events and sales of publications.
Your generosity is greatly appreciated. Your support truly makes a difference; help IGSI continue for the next generation. IGSI is a tax exempt 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization and donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
- Making a donation “In Honor of” or “In Memoriam to” your ancestor or a loved one.
- Including IGSI in your will.
- If you are over 70-1/2, directing your financial institution to send us your donation directly from your IRA. It can satisfy part of your required minimum distribution (RMD).
- We accept all major credit cards. To make a safe and secure donation, select one of the items under DONATE.
- If you prefer, make checks payable to:
1385 Mendota Heights Road, Suite 100
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
Thank you for your contribution!
Our Federal tax number is 90-0629967.