IGSI wants to help you learn more about your Irish ancestors! Who were they and where did they come from? Your donation will help keep IGSI going strong.
Donate to IGSI to support our:
- webinars and classes
- quarterly Irish research publication, The Septs
- eNewsletter, Ginealas
- research collection, one of the largest Irish genealogical collections in the USA
- research assistance available on the 2nd Saturday of the month in the library
- special projects
Our goal is to raise $6,500 between now and the end of the year. Will you join us? Help us reach members all around the world with exciting content and speakers!
IGSI is participating in two major giving events in upcoming weeks:
- November 17 is Give to the Max Day in Minnesota, when most charities throughout Minnesota coordinate appeals for donations. Donations are being accepted through their website now. Donate through GiveMN by clicking https://www.givemn.org/donate/Irish-Genealogical-Society-International. Be sure to check the option to cover transaction fees so IGSI receives your full donation.
- November 29 is Giving Tuesday, when many charities throughout the world make appeals for donations.
- Make a gift directly to IGSI by clicking the Donate button (above right) to make a donation via credit or debit card or your PayPal account directly to IGSI.
- If you would prefer to send a check for your contribution, please send it to:
1385 Mendota Heights Rd., Ste 100
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
Thank you for your past support for IGSI. You may have already made a generous donation to IGSI this past year. If so, we are very grateful.
As always, any support you can give is greatly appreciated, and will support our mission of providing education and information about Irish family history.
Irish Genealogical Society International
IGSI is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.